Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
2 posts
555 visits

About tpshawyer

tpshawyer started this conversation

hi, my husband is diabled, he has seizers and he's had them since he was a baby. he is on SSI right now, and i am currently working part-time, we also have our first child on the way in july. A doctor of his told us about an angency that helps disabled people get a house, and we were wondering if anyone knew that website or know who to get into contact with.

thanks for any information you can give us.


Click here to add your comment...

My card can help with any of your prescription cost....just print it out and take it to the pharmacy!!!

Talk to dwesley1981